Monday, December 17, 2007

Simbang Gabi Day 2

I'm currently on a RELIGIOUS TOUR of the different churches here in Manila as I plan to complete the nine dawn masses or the Filipino's official countdown of Christmas.


Yesterday I was at MALATE CHURCH or the OUR LADY of THE REMEDIES PARISH and earlier this morning, me and my girlfriend Clarizze hear mass at The Basilica-Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception or known to many as THE MANILA CATHEDRAL.

It was my second time to be in that Church but it was my first time to hear mass inside the Cathedral. It was really one of the most beautiful Cathedral I've seen in my entire life with all those Spanish Architecture depicted in every wall. There really is a strong Spanish environment inside. We were waiting to see Padre Damaso or even Maria Clara to appear. LOL.

I really wish I could complete my 9-dawn expedition and right now, I'm thinking of where I plan to hear mass tomorrow for Day 3 of Simbang Gabi.

No comments: