Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Having Fun

I am a free man yesterday and there is no other way to enjoy it but to hop and hop everywhere.

After our duty in RITM, I was supposed to get back to my dorm and just enjoy playing NBA LIVE 08 at the nearby cafe when I saw Rio and Tarah also on their way out of the RITM complex so what I did was to join them. Unluckily, there is no available FX ride so we decided to walk from the institutes' gate up to Metropolis Alabang.

Realizing that it's going to be a long journey plus the fact that it is raining, we decided to get a cab but unluckily, the cab would charge us 80php from RITM to Metropolis but he voluntarily offered his cab that he will take us up to Festival Supermall for free and told us that we could get a ride from Festival Mall to Metropolis. So we hopped in and went to Festival Supermall which is actually my first time to be in that mall.

Another bad luck came while we were in there because there are no jeepneys going to Metropolis at that time that is why realizing that it was already past 12PM, we decided to have lunch first inside the mall.

We ate at KFC per Rio's request. It was my first time to eat with other people other than Clah or my groupmates again since NINETEEN NINETY- whatever. After eating, we again waited for a jeepney that will take us to Metropolis but again because we were unlucky, there is none but the same taxi who took us to Festival was still around the area so he decided to take us to the terminal station near Metropolis Alabang.

The fact that playing NBA LIVE 08 will just washed my brain out, I decided to join Rio to take Tarah to SM MegaMall because it is where Tarah usually ride on her way to Rizal.

When we arrived at the mall, knowing that there is nothing for us to do in there, we just played at the World of Fun amusement center inside the mall and there we enjoyed playing games over and over until we run out of tokens(chips).

It was totally fun. It was a whole lot of environment to me. Maybe because I get used to my life that I meet the same faces day in a day out.

The whole experience was so simple yet it keeps me wondering how I'm missing my old life. I keep telling myself yesterday that I knew I have done this before and now I'm doing this again and it was fun. I really enjoyed being with Rio and Tarah that whole afternoon.

When I arrived in my dorm, I knew the day is not yet over to get a life so I decided to go to SM Manila and just stroll around the area. I ate, ordered my favorite Green Mango shake at Juice Ave., and then went home tired yet very relaxed.

I slept early yesterday... and dreamed badly...

No comments: