Monday, December 3, 2007

Again...

Ok. So I'm definitely getting over with all that Trillanes' scenarios this country has have in the past week. It's time to move to another issue this time.

So I'm here in front of my best friend again trying to converge what's on my mind right now. I hope it would work. Yeah, they have the infrared before and now the Bluetooth so maybe they should try working out how to transfer memories of the human brain direct to PC. So maybe now that they have not tried to figure out how to do it despite all our advancements right, I have first to organized how I could do it manually.

Anyways, I'm currently listening alternately to two songs right now. The first one is "Before I Got High"by Afroman and the other one is "Apologize" by One Republic. I just got so addicted to those songs today. A very good friend of mine told me about the Last Song Syndrome and for today I'm suffering of two tracks. Who cares? As long as there is no tumor in it so what?

I really don't know what exactly I would like to write right now. I don't exactly know what I should be doing right now. I don't have any idea what is going on with myself and basically I all I know is that things are getting worse each and everyday I'm trying to do something or failed to do something.

I'm having plans of creating a substitute blog about the weirdest things I've done in the past as well as my revelations about my life of course. Watch out for it.


No comments: