Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Wish List for Christmas

It's Christmas time and gifts have been a necessity this time.

I've received a Havaianas Slipper from my girlfriend Clarizze yesterday and its one of the best gift I've received so far. Thank you.

Christmas is not yet over. The season is just about to begin and I'm accepting gifts even until January. Here is my wish list for the 12 Days of Christmas.

"Girl Trouble"
A book by Alan Navarra
PhP 250.00
(available in all leading bookstores)

"Love in the Time of Cholera"
A book by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Php 245.00 (Powerbooks) PhP 285.00 (NBS)

"MLB Cap"
Boston Red Sox/any baseball team
available at www.ebay.com.ph

"Parker Pen"
Php 350.00
available at NBS

"MTRCB Movie Pass"
-I want to have the royalty of watching all movies for next year.

"Starbucks Tumbler"
Php 385.00
available at all Starbucks Coffee shop

"Key Chain"

any key chain

"MAPED Sharpeners"
-any Maped Sharpeners
Php 30.00

"Movie Editing Software CD"

-any editing software better than Windows Movie Maker
PhP 100.00

The Beatles ARTWORK T-Shirt
-print says BEATLES in Shea Stadium
-PhP 380.00

"Across The Universe DVD"
-PhP 100.00
available in Quiapo I think

* a dead TRILLANES in the coming year

No comments: