Thursday, December 6, 2007

Living in an Unknown World


Why am I here? It is the question I always asked myself when I'm in an environment I'm not used of.

Like now, I'm in a place of mixed people. Different races. Separated of different status. Yes, of different personalities. Mixed as they say. I am here. I am alone. I am unknown. Nobody knows me here. Nobody knows why I am here.

I'm sipping my hot coffee and all I can think of is the aroma that is as sweet as the agonies I am enduring. I wanted to relax. I'm trying to relax. I wanted to breath. I wanted to taste every air I can. I wanted a life for myself. I wanted myself today all unknown.

Why am I here? I asked myself again. I don't belong here. I know. I'm a minority and I should be out there with all of them. Well who cares? This place is where the minority are. They work. They run the whole thing. They are called the manpower. They have the strength that could pin down any system as big as a block of an ice. They are hot and they won't cool down. They are on the attack. No resting. No one could stop them. Actually, they're just not allowed to stop. They are robots. Someone behind their backs have controlled to each and everyone of them.

Why am I here? I did not pay for this cup of coffee. The whole working class paid for this. I owe them. Do I deserve this? Do I deserve them? Do I deserve to relax why they are working to death? Or am I another hypocrite? How many hypocrites are here around me? Do they ask the same question as mine?

Status is a question always left unanswered in our minds. We always try to look at ourselves higher and bigger than the other, or if not, level ourselves among the elite. We are envy. Always. What we do not know is that there are more higher than us. We worked for them to death that we even have to kiss their feet.

People walked in and out of here in this place where I am right now. Do they have questions same as mine? I asked again. Am I the only unknown here? Why am I here? I again asked myself.

I am here for a cup of coffee. That is all I know. I'm here to sip the goodness of aroma that is as sweet as my yesterdays of hatred, gore and total animosity.

This is reality. I'm reality. Why I'm here is because of reality.

No comments: