Saturday, November 10, 2007

Once in a Lifetime... reply

I want a Girl...

Who would look in my eyes and then would suddenly kiss me without any reason.
hold my hand when I am scared at night.
Someone who would sing to me even with her scratchy voice.
Who has the shoulder to cry on.
A girl who would fight and stand for me amidst every criticism we have.
I want someone who would call or text me when I'm far away just to make sure that I am doing fine and not with any other girl.
Someone who would make coffee at night if I'm feeling tired, massage my back and kiss me before saying goodnight.
Someone who would do everything just to make me laugh and see my smile.
Someone who would make surprises even the silly ones.
Who loves to talk about me with her friends.
Someone who is never afraid saying "I Love You" in front of any people around.
I want a girl who would greet me every morning and every night just to make sure I would have a great start of the day and a peaceful sleep at night.
Who would cook lunch or snacks or dinner for me and would ask me a hundred times if the taste is right.
Who would tell me I'm handsome just to give me confidence.
Someone who would make me laugh to death like no one could.
A girl who understand my scariest mood.


But mostly, I want a girl who is my best friend... and would never break my tough heart.



The above ode or poem is a reply I made to a girl's message circulating over the internet through www.photobucket.com about what he want for a guy. This reply is based on a man's point of view. I have no intention to plagiarized the work and does not claim any right of the other work's lines.

No comments: