Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Last Assignment: Ma'am Noverro


I blogged last early monday about a professor of mine who gave us a paper work which I still haven't submitted until today. That professor, who is suffering as what we know with asthma since she arrived in our class as a partner of our other professor Dra. Lopez, has been really having a hard time coping with us while she's teaching.


Ma'am Noverro, as we usually call her by her last name, passed away hours after I've blogged about her in this blog.

Ma'am Noverro, has recently peacefully joined her creator in heaven.


We were all shocked here in Cavite right after we heard of the news. It was a sad news obviously for the whole PWU nursing community especially that PWU is depleted again of a hardworking teacher. Imagine, she is suffering from an illness and still she continued to teach 44 hard-headed students like us.


She has been our teacher for our major subject about two months already. Typically, she's been absent most of the time and news is that during those times, she's been hospitalized because of her illness.

The last time I saw her was before we have our halloween vacation. I was one of the last NG3-04 student to talked to her because she asked me to collect pictures of my classmates for a seat plan she is requiring us. That was the last time. Since then, I never heard her voice again. I never heard again that seemed to be a shouting voice which really culminates pain and her difficulty in speaking. Until now, I still have the pictures which I failed to complete. My lastassignment was not the paper work I failed to submit to Dra. Lopez but the seat plan which she is hoping to remember us for the rest of her life.

I have joked many times about her and now is the time I asker her forgiveness.

The lighter side is that she has been suffering many times in her life with her illness and the only thing I could say right now is that Lord grant her the rest she deserves with all the angels of heaven. She must be happy wherever she is right now.

To Ma'am Noverro, may you Rest in Peace.

No comments: