Monday, November 19, 2007

Indolence

I should be sleeping by now but here I am again in front of the computer. I've been busy these past weekend because I've finally got the chance to play EA SPORTS latest addition to basketball gaming which is NBA LIVE 08. I've been playing the NBA LIVE series since NBA LIVE 2003 and I've been addicted to the DYNASTY MODE the year after.

I should be at McDonald's Pedro Gil by 5 am later for our duty again in Dasma and Trece Martirez, Cavite but I don't have any plans yet of getting to my bed. I'm still enjoying life at this moment.

I should be sleeping by now. I've been lazy this past week. My teacher in my major subject texted me earlier this evening giving me one last chance to submit my requirement which is a paper works requiring me to write a heck of notes from the book. I thank her for giving me that last chance. We have two professors in that subject. The first one is Dra. Lopez (I don't know her first name), a very kind professors who likes to give chances for students, I mean failing students like me who doesn't care of the world. I really admire her for doing that. She gives high grades also. She is not the one who gave us the assignment. It's actually my other professor, her partner, an asthmatic who would totally fall off a cliff with one silent whisper who until now is I think in the hospital because of her asthma attacks. She was the brave person to gave us the stupid paper work.

I mean why do professors like her would require us to read a thousand page book in nursing and all of a sudden they would require us to write the whole thing which is already in the damn book. I mean grow up. Things such as those are tolerable back in the elementary days where in teachers are busy selling the "tocino's" and "longganisa" especially in public schools where in some of your teacher come to school without even having a prepared lesson plan. Of course, add the idea that those were the days where in INTERNET is not yet as widely used as today.

Why would they require us to submit paper works that are handwritten in this modern technological age? Where is justice?

Still, I thank Dra. Lopez for the kind attitude of giving chances and that is the only consolation I got in this trimester so far when it comes to "dealing" subjects.

I don't see myself enrolling for the next trimester. I think I have to stop. Not hopeless or anything but I think there is always a time for cessation.


No comments: