Friday, April 11, 2008

ONLINE SURVEYS

Since having a GF a year and a half ago, I never answered any FRIENDSTER SURVEY that passes around the bulletin of FRIENDSTER anymore. I guess it's the best thing to do since I have never lived my life as a saint before being in a certain relationship. Simply that I don't want to get caught.


That is why now that I am single again, I was tempted earlier to answer two surveys. One that is something about life and the other one was something about HIGH SCHOOL life. Within two hours after posting those two surveys, I received 5 messages and reactions from friends regarding those surveys asking who are those involved and those dates I've mentioned. I was so delighted that there are people who are reading my post. Of course I did not name some of those persons I mentioned and just used the term "si ano" because I might hurt other people and might get attacks from others.


But the thing about the SURVEYS I did answer a while ago is the fact that people seemed to enjoy the questions that they made their own revisions or at least noticed what I have posted and send me PM's.


The thought is too easy guys. I answer those kind of surveys to let other people have ideas about my life, my thoughts on something and not TO BOAST OF SOMETHING. Other people who answer surveys do that all the time.

I pick surveys that ask questions only about my past. My school. My town. My ideal relationships. my crushes. People I cared for and value a lot.

I do not answer those survey questionnaires such as HOW MANY SHOES DO YOU OWN? HOW MANY BAGS DO YOU HAVE? HOW MANY SIGNATURED CLOTHES HAVE YOU WORN?

It's not that I don't have any but because those questions are simply irrelevant. Why would you want other people to know that you have things like that?

I know some people who do that all the time in FRIENDSTER. They pick those survey questionnaires that have questions where they can boast of something. Where they could be somebody in that social ladder even if they aren't. Even if they are only pretending to be somebody. I'm sick that they are on my friend's list.

Please guys, answer those questions sincerely, honestly and truthfully.

No comments: