Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My YOUTUBE VIDEO: 1 Million VIEWS

If you are fond of watching movies and as well as listening to its theme song, then the song Grow Old With You by Adam Sandler would surely be included on your list.

The song is included in the movie version of the hit musical show The Wedding Singer in which Adam Sandler sings it as part of the film's climax scene with Billy Idol appearing in a cameo role. Everyone who have watched the movie would never forget that scene.



Why I'm writing about the song and the video above is because I was the one who uploaded the video on YOUTUBE last June 10, 2006. As of this writing, it has already received a total of 1,053,059 views, 1,057 total lovely comments and it has been chosen by YOUTUBE viewers to be one of their favorite videos for 8,466 times.

I'm really pleased with all those lovely comments the video has received especially those who posted comments that they have remembered their loved ones with the song.

What made the video memorable for me was when one time, i received a YOUTUBE message coming from a certain ALLEN A. BURKE. Here's the message he sent me about a year ago.

hello,
i was in the wedding singer..
as the "large billy idol fan"
is there a way you can e-mail
me the clip of "grow old with you"

I would like to add it to my stuff
which is just things i am in.

thank you

Wow. It's indeed amazing. Of course I did not grant his request but it's truly wonderful that the video I have uploaded has reached that far - in the hollywood.

No comments: