Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Am Legend


I just finished watching the movie I AM LEGEND in the big screen.

The movie was really awesome.
It was really an all-by-himself stunning performance
by Will Smith but he was really great all throughout the movie.



Everything was in the movie.
Drama. Humor. Love. Horror. Suspense. Science Fiction.
and of course Medicine.




but what really made me think it's a great and one-hell-of-a-kind movie?

2 Things Dude.


First: The Movie's reference to Bob Marley


Second: Of Course the SoUnDtRaCk... which is obviously... all of Bob Marley

from "three little birds"to "I shot the Sheriff" to "Stir it Up" and of course one of my personal favorite Marley hit;



"Redemption Song"

which was used at the stunning ending and closing credits of the movie.


The movie was a total Kick Ass.


and I'll leave you with this line of Will Smith from the movie;

"He had this idea. It was kind of a virologist idea. He believed that you could cure racism and hate... literally cure it, by injecting music and love into people's lives. When he was scheduled to perform at a peace rally, a gunman came to his house and shot him down. Two days later he walked out on that stage and sang. When they asked him why - He said, "The people, who were trying to make this world worse... are not taking a day off. How can I? Light up the darkness."

No comments: