Sunday, January 27, 2008

Awesome


Thanks to some people doing business at the
University Of Pirated- Manila...

ooppsss... I mean the sidewalk of UP-MANILA along
Pedro Gil Street


No offense to their students...

but...

I got 14 Movies in 1 DVD that talks about
Life, Love, Sex ...

and everything that spells the word
F-U-C-K-I-N-G
A-W-E-S-O-M-E



for only 80PhP!!!


and topping the flick line is...


"Stranger Than Fiction"


I'm not here discuss the fucking plot of the movie.
You go buy your own.
Do Research.

I have just finished watching the movie a while ago
at my own so-called dormitory.
And the movie was absolutely "STRANGE"...

and take that as a compliment


very well done movie...


Will Ferrell? Doing some drama and serious stuffs in the movie?
Get Out! You're kidding me right?

And this movie would be the newest addition to my
TOP 20 Greatest Films Of All Time

No comments: