Sunday, October 14, 2007

Musical Survey

List the Top 25 from your Overall Artists list (in no particular order)

1. The Beatles
2. Gnarls Barkley
3. Kanye West
4. Bob Marley
5. Elton John
6. Adam Sandler
7. Babyface
8. Brian McKnight
9. Black Eyed Peas
10. Lala
11. Fort Minor
12. Josh Groban
13. Charlie Wilson
14. Chicago
15. Michael Buble
16. Santana
17. Reba McEntire
18. Green Day
19. The Beach Boys
20. My Chemical Romance
21. Lustra
22. Linkin Park
23. High School Musical Cast
24. Usher
25. Nyoy Volante

What was the first song you ever heard by 6?

Grow Old With You

What is your favorite album by 2?

St. Elsewhere

What is your favorite lyric that 1 has sung?

There's something in the way she moves

How many times have you seen 11 live?

duh! how I wish!

What is your favorite song by 7?

Everytime I Close my Eyes

What is a good memory you have involving 20?

Nothing. I just love their catchy music

Is there a song by 3 that makes you sad?

Jesus Walks??

What is your favorite lyric that 14 has sung?

After all that we've been through, I will make it up to you.

What is your favorite song by 19?

Wouldn't it be nice

How did you first get into 22?

Back in High School

What was the first song you heard by 21?

Scotty Doesn't Know

What is your favorite song by 4?

Waiting in Vain

What is a good memory you have involving 13?

His song "Without You" is one of my favorite.

Is there a song by 23 that makes you sad?

The Music in me is quite melodic at the beginning

What is your favorite album of 15?

I can't remember anymore

What is your favorite lyric that 9 has sung?

Whatever happened to the values of humanity... instead of spreading love their spreading animosity....

What is your favorite song by 8?

My Kinda Girl

How many times have you seen 5 live?

nah..

What is your favorite album by 12?

the album with the song Mi Mancherai

What is a good memory you have involving 25?

I've seen him many times

What was the first song you heard by 18?

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

What is your favorite song by 17?

If I had only Known

What is your favorite album by 24?

The album with "BURN" in it

How many of your top 25 have you seen live?

1.. haha

No comments: