Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Desperate Show


"Listen, Susan,
I know for a lot of women the word `menopause'
has negative connotations.
You hear `aging,' `brittle bones,' `loss of sexual desire,'""
her gynecologist tells her.

"OK, before we go any further,
can I check these diplomas?
Just to make sure they aren't,
like, from some med school in the Philippines?"

I am a nursing student so I think I have the right to talk about this issue. I really fumed about those lines above when I heard it on the morning news of "Umagang Kay Ganda" of ABS-CBN. I believe that the whole production team of the ABC's show "Desperate Housewives" are really insane, insensitive and stupid fags. How come that such shows like that did not even try to research that there are many health professionals in the United States who are Filipinos, top-of-the-line Filipino doctors, nurses and medical practitioners who are taking care of their lame ass because many of their geriatric people can't even wipe their own ass. Maybe it's time for me to believe that the reason why The United States are in need of some medical professionals because the insane, stupids, psychotics, pathetic and the out-of-their-own-mind people have already outnumbered the sane population of that country.

The show is racist! The whole country is demanding the Department of Foreign Affairs of our country to do something about this racist people. Come on neighbor DFA, do your job.

And to you Teri Hatcher, go back to your graveyard-you living skeleton bitch!

No comments: