Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Honnah Lee


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




I was glad to hear again the song Puff, the Magic Dragon over the internet earlier this evening after almost a decade that I have missed that magnificent song. The first time it was introduced to me was through a Karaoke and I was saddened by the event that happened to the boy at the end of the song.

Earlier, I have researched over the internet about the history of the song and its successes. It was just sad to say that many interpreted that Peter, Paul & Mary hit as to with association with drugs or marijuana. But I don't believe those rumors. That song is a product of pure genius and anyone who have heard that song maybe 10 or 15 years ago would surely be teary-eyed once he or she heard that song again today. It is a very nostalgic song that talks about how we become children with wild imaginations. How we think of when we are still children and how we develop consciousness. It is not about drugs but it is about happiness and nostalgia. I list that song as one of my most favorite of all time.

No comments: