Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lapses

In my previous post, I have mentioned the issue on Vanessa Ann Hudgens scandal about the leaked photos of the teen star showing herself naked. The teen sensation of High School Musical 2 quickly apologizes and called it as a "lapse in judgment".

For my post this time, another actor, this time on the local scene, uses the word "lapse" in his recent mistake after he mistakenly sung the Philippine National Anthem in a circus fashion-like a pirated audio compact disk which anyone of you can buy in Quiapo area. I am talking about "Asia's singing sensation" Christian Bautista (correct me if I am wrong with the salutation) in which he sung the national anthem of the country in a boxing match in Alabang and forgot two lines of the later ending of the song-two very important lines.

My Personal Comment: I just rate it on a scale of 9 over 10 in terms of stupidity. Yeah right, what he did was so stupid and really, he should never sing it again. Check your conscience man. The best way to sing that song is to sing it by its normal and natural tone, tempo and melody. There is no other way to sing it. Really KARMA works on you.

Here, in case you've missed it, here's a recap I got from www.youtube.com. ENjoy!

note: Are we Filipinos having penchant for the word "lapse"? I've heard three people used that word-Arroyo, Hudgens and now Bautista. Why not just say that you've been stupid for about two minutes by the time you've done your action.


No comments: