Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hanna's Music

It's been a rainy Saturday so far and a tropical storm is said to be in the country this time that could last for about 2-3 days. So if you have no plans of going out this rainy weekends, why not just try to enjoy being at home or in a nearby internet cafe and listen to these songs I will suggest that are very appropriate for this rainy season-and it works if you're sentimental too.

My PeRsOnAL TOP 10 SONGS to LISTEN during RAINY DAYS

10. HATE THAT I LOVE YOU - Rihanna featuring Ne-Yo

The guitars used are awesome plus Ne-Yo and Rihanna has great chemistry.

9. CRAZY LOVE - Kim Chiu

CATCHY is the word to describe its lyrics, tune and melody.

8. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD COME - Loni Rose

This is one of the songs used in the movie "American Pie". This is my serendipity song because I only discovered this song while I was searching for another song in LimeWire. Listen how she compared her love to things and how she search for it.

7. WHEN THE LAST TEARDROP FALLS - Blaque

The voice is perfect for the song plus its melody fits the lyrics.

6. ALONE AGAIN NATURALLY - Gilbert Sullivan

One of the best song of yesterday is really tender to the ears. Listen to the story of this song and be amazed by how he narrates the whole things to create this wonderfully done music.

5. HARD TO SAY I'M SORRY - Az Yet

This is a remake of CHICAGO's 1982 hit and Az Yet did not disappoint my ears for this is a very good rendition of the song. Listen to the acoustic piano from the beginning till end to enjoy its soft mood.

3. 1,2,3,4 -Feist

The song in the new iPod nano is becoming a major hit around the globe today because of its very catchy tune and the Spanish accent of the singer.

2. YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

The lyrics is great plus the combination of different music genres of acoustic rock to slow rock to emotional or melodic rock is just perfect.

1. IF ONLY I HAD KNOWN - Reba McEntire

Perfect for those alone during these rainy days. Perfect for break-up couples and just for those who wants to experience a nostalgic attack.

------00000------

I have all these songs in my mp3 player and if you want to listen to any of the songs above, just download the song over LimeWire or www.loudfusion.com.

No comments: