Friday, May 30, 2008

Check Out My New Toy

I went to Robinson's Place Manila (MIDTOWN) earlier hoping to unwind and get a glimpse of what's new in the city.




First, I go to the magazine stand to check out who's the FHM Covergirl for the month of JUNE. It was Ehra Madrigal. I don't know who the hell is she but I got interested with their special edition issue # 2 of LADIES CONFESSIONS. Imagine hundred of kinky stories in one magazine.




I just passed by the magazine store thinking I could buy that magazine maybe next time I went there. Instead, I went to Toys 'R Us to look for an Original Rubik's Cube(yeah, a lot of people is addicted with this puzzle). The price is too expensive for a shit like that but when I'm about to leave the store, I noticed those Mini Skateboards they are selling. They call it as "fingerboard". It's made by Tech Deck with permission to all those professional Skateboarding Companies such as Blind, TOYMACHINE, Darkstar, etc. I was hooked looking at all those designs and I ended up buying one of the BLIND Tech Deck fingerboard.


So check out my new toy:



A set comes with a metal trucks, grip tape and real skate company graphics. It's so cool. I'm really not good wityh real skateboarding so I'm going to try my luck with my new fingerboard.

No comments: